2. It is okay to not know. Everyone always despises the phrase, “I don’t know” but no one tells you that it is okay to not know. The becoming is more important than the being, anyways.
3. If someone ever makes you feel less, in any way, you have every right to walk away. You have every right to cut out toxic people in your life. To close the door on people who make you feel bad about who you are or what you stand for. Friends don’t tear down, they build up.
4. Loss is always going to happen. Just like paint will always chip and rain will always fall, loss will always be part of life. No matter how much I don’t like it, or avoid it, it is going to walk my way at several times in my life. Learn to embrace it and learn to get closure.
5. Give yourself a chance. Stop saying, “I don’t think I can” or “But what if I am not able to?” and give yourself a chance. This may be cliche, but try to believe in yourself. When you get older, your knees won’t work the same and you won’t have the best memory, and you are going to wish you’d given yourself a chance years sooner.
6. Fall in love. Don’t be guarded before you fall in love. You could fall in love three times and still not find the right one, but none of it is going to make “the one” matter less. Don’t fall into that idea that your first love has to be your best love. Fall in love as many times as it naturally happens.
7. Firsts are going to be messy. First loves, first kisses, first dates, first failed tests, first college class, first time you drive a car, first time you ride a plane - first times were made to be imperfect. Just because it’s messy and all over the place, doesn’t mean it can’t be good or worthwhile.
8. You want another scoop of ice-cream? Go get it. Get three more scoops of ice-cream if that is what you want. “Fat” is not the opposite of beautiful and it is not the opposite of happy. Don’t let anyone tell you that your body type isn’t beautiful. Beauty is a social construct, create your own, become your own.
9. Let yourself be alone. Loneliness is not a bad thing. It is healthy and normal. Everyone needs to spend a good portion of their life alone. We learn who we are when we are alone; life is less crowded and more clear when we are alone.
10. If you aren’t happy where you are, change it. Quit your job, move, become a vegetarian, get a new hobby, pick up an old hobby, whatever you do - make sure it benefits you. Life is too short to not be alive, to not be passionate, and overflowing."
ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS STOP NOW MAKE THE MF HAMMER TIME
c’mere! shhhhhhhh. i’m only telling you, white anon. don’t tell anyone else because i’ll get in trouble.
black people only hang out with black people because it’s in the black bylaws. In the ThreeM Constitution (Malcolm, Martin, Marvin) signed by the three leaders in the back of the Apollo theatre with old fried chicken bones sharpened and dipped in the ink from the oil of mother Africa, we black people pledged to stick together and declare a silent war against the whites.
you see, black people only hang with black people because we are heading back and forth to our all black meetings where we plan our attacks. yes, attacks. once a week, a Nigga Nation (a cluster of black folk, usually between 20-25 persons) are required by Black Law to decimate at least ten whites persons over the age of 18. We kidnap most of them and send them back where they came from (usually Sweden) and threaten to murk their families if they ever return on Black American soil.
that’s as much as i can tell you for now without compromising our next hit. the only way to fend off these attacks are to promise you’ll never use the ‘n word’, you’ll never twerk or use the word ‘twerk’ again, and swear allegiance to our overlord, Oprah Winfrey.
i can only hope and pray this keeps you safe for awhile longer, white anon.
this is the most incredible reply i have ever read
LMAO. Bye, I’m officially checking out from life
“being a mom is tough” *puts groceries on counter and sighs with a smile* “that’s why i sold my kids”
can you imagine celebrities sending each other ugly snapchats?
which part of california has the most cute boys?
the bae area